Do you think its possible to create a folder inside another folder? Yaa you can do it in 2nd edition symbian multimedia mobiles like N70 and 6600. This trick is completely related with my another post on How to rename application icons on N70? The process are same. You can easily create many subfolders inside a folder now following this simple hacking trick. You can also move the existing folder inside a folder.
Steps to create a folder:
1. To start you need x-plore installed on your mobile.
2. Now go to Menu by pressing Menu Key and create a new folder which you want to move inside another folder.
3. Place the created folder on the 1st place in your menu icon lists.
4. Now open x-plore and go inside the system folder in your Mmc or the phone memory. (Note: if you cannot see system folder then it is hidden so simply press ‘0 key’ or go to configuration and tick ‘show hidden files’ and ‘show system files/folders and go back). Now go to system folder as it will be visible now.
5. Go to apps folder.
6. Now rename any of the subfolder in the apps folder but make sure that you remember it as you have to change it back again.
7. After you change the name of the folder quickly press menu key of your mobile and go to any application icon and click option. Now just wait for some 10 seconds.
8. Did you notice that the phone has automatically selected the folder icon placed at front in menu list? Bingo !! Now simply go to ‘move to folder’ option and move the folder to your desired folder.
9. Remember to change back the name of the folder you had renamed using xplorer.
Now you can create, move any folder to any folder you like. This can be used to hide softwares inside folders.